(A) An applicant for a certificate to site an electric power generating facility under this chapter shall provide a detailed description of the proposed generation and associated facility.
(1) The applicant shall submit for each alternative:
(a) Type, number of units, and estimated net demonstrated capability, heat rate, annual capacity factor and hours of annual generation.
(b) Land area requirement.
(c) Fuel quantity and quality (i.e., ash, sulfur, and British thermal unit value).
(d) A list of types of pollutant emissions.
(e) Water requirement, source of water, treatment, quantity of any discharge and names of receiving streams.
(2) The applicant shall submit a description of the major equipment.
(3) The applicant shall submit a brief description of the need for new transmission line(s) associated with the proposed facility.
(B) Detailed project schedule.
(1) Schedule. The applicant shall provide a proposed schedule in bar chart format covering all applicable major activities and milestones, including:
(a) Acquisition of land and land rights.
(b) Preparation of the application.
(c) Submittal of the application for certificate.
(d) Issuance of the certificate.
(e) Preparation of the final design.
(f) Construction of the facility.
(g) Placement of the facility in service.
(2) Delays. The applicant shall describe the impact of critical delays on the eventual in-service date.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/10/2008 and 09/30/2013
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 4906.03
Rule Amplifies: 4906.06, 4906.03
Prior Effective Dates: 12/27/76, 7/7/80, 11/4/88, 8/28/98, 12/15/03