(A) An applicant for a certificate to site a major electric power, gas, or natural gas transmission facility shall provide a project summary and overview of the proposed project. In general, the summary should be suitable as a reference for state and local governments and for the public. The summary and overview shall include the following:
(1) A statement explaining the general purpose of the facility.
(2) A description of the proposed facility.
(3) A description of the site or route selection process, including descriptions of the major alternatives considered.
(4) A discussion of the principal environmental and socioeconomic considerations of the preferred and alternate routes or sites.
(5) An explanation of the project schedule (a bar chart is acceptable).
(B) Information filed by the applicant in response to the requirements of this section shall not be deemed responses to any other section of the application requirements.
(C) If the applicant has prepared the required hard copy maps using digital, geographically referenced data, an electronic copy of all such data, excluding data obtained by the applicant under a licensing agreement which prohibits distribution, shall be provided to the board staff on computer disk concurrent with submission of the application.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/10/2008 and 11/30/2013
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 4906.03
Rule Amplifies: 4906.03, 4906.06
Prior Effective Dates: 12/27/76, 10/10/78, 7/7/80, 7/7/88, 8/28/98, 12/15/03