(A) An applicant for a certificate to site a wind-powered electric generation facility shall provide a project summary and overview of the proposed project. In general, the summary should be suitable as a reference for state and local governments and for the public. The summary and overview shall include the following:
(1) A statement explaining the general purpose of the facility.
(2) A description of the proposed facility.
(3) A description of the project area selection process, including descriptions of the primary factors considered.
(4) A discussion of the principal environmental and socioeconomic considerations of the preferred project area and any alternate project area sites.
(5) An explanation of the project schedule (a bar chart is acceptable).
(B) Information filed by the applicant in response to the requirements of this rule shall not be deemed responses to any other section of the application requirements.
(C) If the applicant has prepared the required hard copy maps using digital, geographically referenced data, an electronic copy of all such data, excluding data obtained by the applicant under a licensing agreement which prohibits distribution, shall be provided to the board staff on computer disk concurrently with the filing of the application.
(D) If the applicant for a wind-powered electric generation facility asserts that a particular requirement in Chapter 4906-17 of the Administrative Code is not applicable, the applicant must provide an explanation of why the requirement is not applicable. Further, the applicant shall provide in its application all relevant technological, financial, environmental, social, and ecological information that is generally known in the industry to be of potential concern for the particular type of facility proposed.