(A) An applicant for a certificate to site a wind-powered electric generation facility under this chapter shall provide a detailed description of the proposed facility.
(1) For its proposed project area and any alternative project area(s), the applicant shall submit:
(a) Type(s) of turbines or, if a specific model of turbine has not yet been selected, the potential type(s), estimated number of turbines, estimated net demonstrated capability, annual capacity factor, hours of annual generation, and the project developer to be utilized for construction and operation of the facility, if different than the applicant.
(b) Land area requirement or, for off-shore projects, the off-shore boundaries, the construction impact area in acres and the basis of how such estimate was calculated, and the size of the permanent project area in acres.
(2) The applicant shall submit a description of the major equipment including, but not limited to, the footprint of the turbine, the height of the turbine measured from the tower's base, excluding the subsurface foundation, and the blade length.
(3) The applicant shall submit a brief description of any new transmission line(s) required for the proposed project.
(B) Detailed project schedule.
(1) Schedule. The applicant shall provide a proposed schedule in bar chart format covering all applicable major activities and milestones, including:
(a) Acquisition of land and land rights.
(b) Wildlife surveys/studies.
(c) Preparation of the application.
(d) Submittal of the application for certificate.
(e) Issuance of the certificate.
(f) Preparation of the final design.
(g) Construction of the facility.
(h) Placement of the facility in service.
(2) Delays. The applicant shall describe the impact of critical delays on the eventual in-service date.