(A) Within seven days of the filing of a letter of notification application, the applicant shall give public notice in newspapers of general circulation in the project area and shall supply the board with proof of such publication no later than thirty days from the date of publication. The applicant is permitted to correct any inadvertent failure of service or publication, provided substantial compliance with these requirements is met. The notice shall occupy not less than one-fourth of a each newspaper's standard page, with letters not less than ten-point type, and shall bear the heading "Notice of Proposed Major Utility Facility" in bold letters not less than one-fourth inch high or thirty-point type. The notice shall contain the following information:
(1) The name and a brief description of the proposed facility, including type and capacity.
(2) A map showing the location and general layout of the proposed facility.
(3) A list of officials served with copies of the application.
(4) A list of public libraries that were sent paper copies or notices of availability of the application, and other readily accessible locations (including the applicant's website and the website, mailing address, email address, and telephone number of the board) where copies of the application are available for public inspection.
(5) A statement, including the assigned docket number, that a letter of notification to construct, operate, and maintain said facility is now pending before the board.
(6) A statement explaining that interested persons may file motions to intervene and/or file comments within ten days of the date of publication, in accordance with rule 4906-2-12 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Within seven days of the filing of a letter of notification, the applicant shall send a letter describing the proposed facility to each property owner and affected tenant. The letter shall provide a description of the facility, a map showing the location and layout of the facility, a list of readily accessible locations where copies of the letter of notification are available for public inspection, and a statement, including the assigned docket number, that a letter of notification to construct, operate, and maintain said facility is now pending before the board. The letter shall also explain how to participate and comment in the board's proceedings. The letter shall be sent by first class mail. Proof of compliance with this requirement shall be provided to the board staff. The letter shall be sent to each property owner and affected tenant:
(1) Within the planned site or along the preferred or alternate route(s) of the proposed facility.
(2) Contiguous to the planned site or along the preferred or alternate route(s) of the proposed facility.
(3) Who may be approached by the applicant for any additional easement necessary for the construction, operation, or maintenance of the facility.
(4) If the property owner's address is not the same as the address affected by the proposed facility, then the applicant shall also send a letter to the affected property.