(A) This rule describes the general responsibilities that apply to a child support enforcement agency (CSEA) irrespective of the CSEA role in the case as either an initiating or responding agency.
(B) The CSEA shall:
(1) Use federally approved forms in intergovernmental cases;
(2) Within thirty business days of receiving a request, provide any order and payment record information requested by a state IV-D agency for a controlling order determination and reconciliation of arrearages, or notify the state IV-D agency when the information will be provided;
(3) Notify the other agency within ten business days of receipt of new information on an intergovernmental case;
(4) Cooperate with requests for limited services such as quick locate, service of process, assistance with discovery, assistance with genetic testing, teleconferenced hearings, administrative reviews, and copies of court orders and payment records. Requests for other limited services may be honored at the state's option; and
(5) Transmit requests for information and provide requested information electronically to the greatest extent possible.