(A) The type A home shall devise and implement a program of activities suitable to the age levels and abilities of the infants under care.
(1) Each infant shall be removed from the crib, swing, infant seat, or other equipment throughout the day for individual attention.
(2) Outdoor play shall be available according to the infant's stage of development. Outdoor play space used by infants shall meet the requirements of rule 5101:2-13-14 of the Administrative Code.
(3) Equipment and play materials in sufficient quantities shall be available as specified in rule 5101:2-13-16 of the Administrative Code.
(B) The type A home shall maintain a daily written record that is given to parents or guardians each day for children up to eighteen months of age. The record shall include the following areas:
(1) Food intake.
(2) Sleeping patterns.
(3) Times and results of diaper changes.
(4) Information about daily activities.