(A) The Ohio department of job and family services (ODJFS) shall inspect child day camps and approve them to receive reimbursement for services to families who are eligible for subsidized child care according to Chapter 5101: 2-16 of the Administrative Code.
(B) An approved child day camp shall meet the definition of child day camp as defined in sections 5104.01 and 5104.22 of the Revised Code and shall be registered with ODJFS as required by section 5104.21 of the Revised Code and Chapter 5101:2-18 of the Administrative Code.
(1) A person that operates a child day camp that seeks reimbursement for services to families who are eligible for subsidized child care shall file a JFS 01259 "Application for Child Day Camp Approval" (12/2008) and fee with the department. The application shall be considered to be filed with the department as of the date the application is postmarked. Applications received by means other than the postal service shall be considered received when time-date stamped by ODJFS in the child day care licensing section. Any application submitted without complete information shall be amended with complete information.
(2) The child day camp shall file with the department a site plan and descriptive plan of operation on the form provided by the department. The site plan and descriptive plan of operation shall serve as the applicant's written plan of intended compliance with section 5104.22 of the Revised Code and Chapter 5101:2-18 of the Administrative Code. Funding approval inspections will not be conducted until an applicant has submitted such plans with the department and has participated in an application taking interview with the department.
(D) Upon filing of the JFS 01259 the applicant shall agree to cooperate with the department's review of the camp and meet all the requirements of sections 5104.21 and 5104.22 of the Revised Code and Chapter 5101:2-18 of the Administrative Code.
(E) An annual fee of two hundred fifty dollars shall be paid at the time of application for the inspection and approval of a child day camp. The camp shall sign and annually submit to the department a self-attesting compliance statement prescribed by the department verifying the camp's compliance with section 5104.22 of the Revised Code and Chapter 5101: 2-18 of the Administrative Code.
(1) Any application submitted without a fee payment shall be considered invalid and will be returned to the applicant for resubmission.
(2) Fee payments submitted with an application shall not be credited or transferred to any other application.
(3) Fee payments submitted without an application shall be returned to the applicant for resubmission.
(4) Fee payments shall not be refundable. Fee payments submitted shall be immediately deposited in the general revenue fund.
(F) The application:
(1) Shall be valid only for the owner and address as specified on the application. Changes in owner or address shall require that a new application and fee to be filed with the department.
(2) Shall be amended by the applicant without fee payment by filing a corrected application with the department in cases of change of administrator or changes in the camp's name.
(3) Shall be considered valid for a period of up to one year from its filing with the department. Once an application is determined to be invalid, another application and fee shall be required to be submitted to the department.