(A) The approved child day camp shall provide program staff who give continuity of care and supervision to the children. At all times, there shall be at least one program staff member who has responsibility for no more than ten children. If the group includes children under the age of six, there shall be at least one program staff member who has responsibility for no more than every six children. A daily attendance record for each child shall be kept by the program staff member who is responsible for the child. The record shall be kept on file at the camp and shall specify:
(1) The names and date of birth of children in the group.
(2) The name(s) of program personnel responsible for the group's activities.
(3) The days of each child's attendance.
(B) The camp shall have a written supervision plan which describes its procedures for compliance with this rule and assures that program staff responsible for a group of children know the whereabouts of each child in the group during all times the camp is in operation.
(C) If there are ten or fewer children present with one program staff member, there shall be at least one additional program staff member on the premises who can be summoned in case of an emergency.
(D) There shall be at least one program staff member, in addition to the activity leader, for all specialized activities as specified in rule 5101:2-18-13 of the Administrative Code.
(E) The camp shall have written procedures governing the arrival and departure of children to assure that program staff are aware of each child's presence at the camp.
(F) No child shall be left alone or unsupervised at any time.
(G) The appropriate number of program staff shall be physically present with each group of children to maintain the ratios required in this rule.
(H) Current personnel information shall be maintained by the camp and shall be available for review by the department to show compliance with ratio requirements. The camp shall maintain at the camp a personnel record chart which includes at least the following information:
(1) The name of each program staff member.
(2) The designated group of children or program activities for which each program staff member is responsible.
(3) Any hour(s) during which program staff are engaged in camp activities with, children. This chart shall not include the program staff's time that is spent in activities such as, but not limited to, cooking, cleaning, office work, breaks or lunch periods.