(A) A public children services agency (PCSA) shall provide services to a child and family for the following screened in "Family In Need of Services" reports:
(1) "Adoption Subsidy."
(2) "Child Fatality, Non-Child Abuse/Neglect." .
(3) "Courtesy Supervision."
(4) "Deserted Child."
(5) "Emancipated Youth."
(6) "Home Evaluation/Visitation Assessment."
(7) "Permanent Surrender." .
(8) "Post Finalization Adoption Services"
(9) "Pre-placement or Postnatal Services for the Placement of an Infant of an Incarcerated Mother."
(10) "Preventive Services."
(11) "Required Non-lead PCSA Interview."
(12) "Stranger Danger Investigation."
(14) "Interstate Compact for the Placement of Children" (ICPC) .
(15) "Alternative Response Required Non-lead PCSA Contacts."
(B) The PCSA shall follow the procedures and provide the services identified for each family in need of services subcategory as follows:
(1) Adoption subsidy only report, pursuant to Chapters 5101:2-44 and 5101:2-49 of the Administrative Code.
(5) Emancipated youth report, pursuant to rule 5101:2-42-19.2 of the Administrative Code.
(8) Post finalization adoption services report, as defined in rule 5101:2-1-01 of the Administrative Code. The PCSA shall provide or arrange services to support, maintain, and assist an adopted child, adoptive family, or birth parent anytime after finalization of an adoption.
(10) Preventive services report, as defined in rule 5101:2-1-01 of the Administrative Code. The PCSA shall provide services aimed at preventing child abuse and neglect which have been requested by the parent, guardian, or custodian for the family if there are no current allegations of child abuse, neglect, or dependency.
(13) Unruly/delinquent report, as defined in sections 2151.011 and 2151.022 of the Revised Code or defined in rule 5101:2-1-01 of the Administrative Code. The PCSA shall complete an assessment to identify the need for services designed to promote child safety, permanency, and well-being for a child determined to be unruly or delinquent.
(C) Completion of the JFS 01401 "Comprehensive Assessment Planning Model - I.S., Safety Assessment" (rev. 2/2006) is required for family in need of services, stranger danger investigations.
(D) Except as provided in paragraph (E) of this rule, completion of the JFS 01400 "Comprehensive Assessment Planning Model - I.S., Family Assessment" (rev. 7/2006) is required for all family in need of services reports transferred for ongoing PCSA services prior to the completion of the case plan pursuant to rule 5101:2-38-01 or 5101:2-38-05 of the Administrative Code.
(E) The following family in need of services report subcategories do not require the completion of a JFS 01400 prior to the completion of the case plan:
(1) Deserted child.
(2) Emancipated youth.
(3) Permanent surrender.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 05/24/2017 and 10/01/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5153.16, 5153.166
Rule Amplifies: 5153.16
Prior Effective Dates: 3/1/06, 10/01/09, 3/01/12, 3/1/14