(A) The public children services agency (PCSA) shall complete the JFS 01400 "Comprehensive Assessment and Planning Model - I.S., Family Assessment" (rev. 7/2006) for both of the following reports:
(1) Intra-familial child abuse and neglect reports, including third party.
(2) Dependency reports.
(B) The PCSA shall complete the JFS 01400 on all cases transferred for ongoing PCSA services prior to completion of the case plan pursuant to rule 5101:2-38-01 or 5101:2-38-05 of the Administrative Code, except for the following family in need of services reports:
(1) Deserted child.
(2) Emancipated youth.
(3) Permanent surrender.
(4) Interstate compact on placement of children.
(C) The PCSA shall complete one JFS 01400 per episode of PCSA case involvement regarding the family of the alleged child victim. For the purpose of completing the JFS 01400, family includes all of the following individuals, as applicable:
(1) Alleged child victim.
(2) Siblings of the alleged child victim, including step or half siblings residing in the home.
(3) Parent, guardian, custodian or caretaker residing in the home of the alleged child victim.
(4) Paramour of the custodial parent, guardian, custodian or caretaker residing in the home.
(5) Children of the paramour residing in the home.
(6) Other children residing in the home of whom the parent, guardian, custodian or caretaker has custody or guardianship.
(7) A related or unrelated adult residing in the home having routine responsibility for care of the alleged child victim and siblings.
(D) The PCSA shall complete the JFS 01400 no later than thirty days from the date the PCSA screened in the report. The PCSA may extend the timeframe by a maximum of fifteen days if information needed to complete the JFS 01400 cannot be obtained within thirty days and the reasons are documented in the case record pursuant to rule 5101:2-36-11 of the Administrative Code.
(E) The PCSA shall complete and maintain the JFS 01400 and the justification to extend the time frame, if applicable, in the case record.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/01/2009 and 03/31/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 2151.421, 5153.16
Rule Amplifies: 2151.421, 5153.16
Prior Effective Dates: 2/1/82, 10/1/82, 1/1/87, 1/1/88, 3/15/88, 1/1/90, 10/1/95, 6/1/96, 6/1/97, 4/1/01, 3/1/06