(A) A foster home shall comply with the following meal requirements:
(1) Each foster child shall be provided with three meals a day.
(2) Each meal shall be served at regular intervals.
(3) Each meal shall conform to any religious dietary restrictions or any other dietary restrictions.
(4) Each meal shall be provided in accordance with any special instructions prescribed by the foster child's physician.
(5) Food provided to a foster child shall be nutritious, well-balanced, and available in sufficient quantity.
(B) A foster child shall eat with other members of the foster home.
(C) Each foster home shall use milk that meets the requirements of state laws and local ordinances or regulations for pasteurized or certified milk.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 02/10/2009 and 08/01/2013
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5103.03
Rule Amplifies: 5103.02, 5103.03
Prior Effective Dates: 12/30/66, 10/1/86, 1/1/91, 1/1/03.