Requirements outlined in rule 5101:3-13-01 of the Administrative Code apply to all fee-for-service AHCCs.
(1) "Local health department" means a health department operated by the board of health of a city or general health district or the authority having the duties of a board of health under Chapter 3709. of the Revised Code.
(2) "Public health department," for the purposes of this chapter, has the same meaning as "local health department."
(B) Any organization applying to be a medicaid fee-for-service ambulatory health care public health department clinic provider on and after January 1, 2008 must:
(1) Meet the criteria for fee-for-service AHCC providers in accordance with paragraph (C) of rule 5101:3-13-01 of the Administrative Code;
(2) Have legal status as a county, city, or combined health district; and
(3) Meet the standards for boards of health and local health departments in accordance with Chapter 3709. and section 3701.342 of the Revised Code.
Replaces: Part of 5101:3-13-01, Part of 5101:3-13-03, Part of 5101:3-13-04
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 01/01/2013
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5111.02
Rule Amplifies: 5111.01, 5111.02, 5111.021
Prior Effective Dates: 4/7/77, 12/21/77, 12/30/77, 1/8/79, 1/14/83, 4/2/83, 4/1/88