Requirements outlined in rule 5101:3-13-01 of the Administrative Code apply to all fee-for-service AHCCs.
(1) "Family planning," means, in accordance with rule 5101:3-21-02 of the Administrative Code, preventing or delaying pregnancy.
(2) "Family planning clinics" are ambulatory health care clinics (AHCCs) whose primary function is to provide family planning services.
(3) "Family planning services" means, in accordance with rule 5101:3-21-02 of the Administrative Code, pregnancy prevention/contraceptive management services.
(4) "Qualified family planning provider (QFPP)" is defined in accordance with rule 5101:3-26-01 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Any organization applying to be a medicaid fee-for-service ambulatory health care family planning clinic provider on and after January 1, 2008 must:
(1) Meet the criteria for fee-for-service AHCC providers in accordance with paragraph (C) of rule 5101:3-13-01 of the Administrative Code; and
(2) Meet one or more of the following qualifications:
(a) Affiliation with the planned parenthood federation of America (PPFA);
(b) Receive a grant award for the provision of family planning services under Title X of the Public Health Services Act; or
(c) Receive a grant award through the Ohio department of health for family planning services under the child and family health services program; and/or
(d) Receive a grant award through the Ohio department of health's women's health services, in accordance with rule 3701-68-01 of the Administrative Code.
(C) Covered services are family planning services, including medical, consultative, and educational services as specified in accordance with rule 5101:3-21-02 of the Administrative Code.
(D) Coverage limitations set forth in Chapter 5101:3-26 of the Administrative Code apply to AHCCs.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/14/2009 and 07/01/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5111.02
Rule Amplifies: 5111.01, 5111.02, 5111.021
Prior Effective Dates: 4/7/77, 12/21/77, 12/30/77, 1/8/79, 1/14/83, 4/2/83, 10/1/87, 4/1/88, 9/1/89, 1/1/08