Chapter 5101:9-30 Reimbursement Costs
(A) The federal employment and training program authorized under Title I of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act(WIOA) provides reimbursement of certain costs to providers of services as agreed to in a contract or sub-recipient agreement. Allowable reimbursement costs include but are not limited to the cost of:
(2) Equipment. If purchased by sub-recipients of WIOA funds, and prior approval from ODJFS is obtained.
(3) Materials and supplies.
(B) The purchase of firearms and ammunition is an unallowable cost.
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 5101.09, 6301.03
Rule Amplifies: 5151.09, 6301.03 , 6301.06
Prior Effective Dates: 06/25/2002 (Emer.), 07/05/2002, 08/02/2004, 09/01/2014
(A) The following entities will ensure accurate reporting of local Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) participants, activities, financial and performance information to ODJFS.
(1) Chief elected officials as defined by section 3(9) of WIOA.
(2) The local workforce development board, as established by section 107 of WIOA.
(3) The Ohio Means Jobs center operator, the provider of career services, and the provider of youth services identified in section 107(d)(10) of WIOA.
(4) The fiscal agent as established in section 107(d)(12)(B)(i)(II) of WIOA.
(B) Local workforce development boards, chief elected officials, Ohio Means Jobs center operators, and providers of career services and youth services referenced in paragraph (A) of this rule must use the "Ohio Workforce Case Management System" (OWCMS) to report within thirty days WIOA participants, services, case management, and performance information.
(C) Local workforce development boards, chief elected officials, and fiscal agents referenced in paragraph (A) of this rule must use the "County Finance Information System" (CFIS) to report financial information.