(A) To determine eligibility and low income of individuals for programs operated under the Workforce Investment Act of 1998, local workforce development agencies must use the most recently published guidelines:
(1) The poverty income guidelines published annually by the U.S. department of health and human services, and
(2) The lower living standard income levels revised annually by the U.S. department of labor.
(B) Local boards must ensure that all program operators and staff members use the most recently published poverty income guidelines and LLSIL for determining :
(1) Eligibility and low income for youths.
(2) Eligibility and prioritization when funds are limited for adults.
(3) Eligibility and low income for employed adult and dislocated workers for certain services.
(4) The re-authorized work opportunity tax credit (WOTC).