(A) The Ohio department of job and family services (ODJFS) issues funding to select county departments of job and family services (CDJFS) for reimbursement of approved costs associated with travel expenses for food and nutrition services (FNS) meetings.
(B) FNS state exchange funding consists of one hundred per cent federal funding from the U.S. department of agriculture (USDA) FNS state exchange grant.
(C) The catalog of federal domestic assistance (CFDA) number is 10.561.
(D) FNS state exchange activities The CDJFS may submit the following staff travel expenses for reimbursement for attending any of the following conferences and/or meetings:
(1) FNS regional conferences;
(2) Meetings in other regions to view innovative approaches to the supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP);
(3) Regional training advisory committee (RTRAC) meetings and conferences;
(4) FNS "Big Ten Urban 14" meetings and conferences;
(5) FNS "Big Ten" steering committee and board meetings and conferences; and
(6) FNS "Big Ten" annual conference.
(1) ODJFS office of family assistance (OFA) notifies all CDJFS identified as eligible for full or partial reimbursement.
(2) The CDJFS submits requests for reimbursement through the designated FNS steering committee member for approval or denial. The designated steering committee member submits approved estimates to FNS and FNS authorizes a state exchange grant for all approved amounts.
(3) Once FNS approves the estimate and authorizes the funding the CDJFS submits documentation of eligible expenditures (i.e., copies of receipts, etc.) to OFA for approval.
(4) Upon approval, ODJFS issues an allocation making the funds available to the CDJFS.
Replaces: 5101:9-6- 09.1