(A) Every registered program shall be subject to compliance reviews provided by the council office or, by mutual agreement, the office of apprenticeship, on the following occasions:
(1) One year after initial registration,
(2) At the end of the first full training cycle,
(3) No less often than every five years thereafter,
(4) In the event of any indication of non-conformity with the program's standards and/or any requirement(s) under division 5101:11 of the Administrative Code, and
(5) At the request of the sponsor.
(B) Compliance reviews shall assess program conformity with the requirements of the respective program standards and the rules under division 5101:11 of the Administrative Code; and shall include site inspections, interviews, file reviews, and/or such other processes as deemed appropriate by the council office for the purpose.
(C) If a compliance review finds that a fully registered program is either not operational or not complying with the requirements of division 5101:11 of the Administrative Code, the council office shall, with the exception noted below, offer the sponsor a period not to exceed one year, to achieve corrective action with technical assistance from the council office. The exception is that where such offer was previously made for the same finding(s) and failed to produce the required improvement, it need not be extended.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 08/01/2019
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4139.03
Rule Amplifies: 4139.03 , 4139.05
Prior Effective Dates: 10/8/71, 10/13/78, 11/23/98, 3/22/04, 6/6/09