(A) A provisional license for a newly licensed type B home provider is valid for twelve months.
(B) By the expiration date of the provisional license, the type B provider shall meet all of the following requirements for the provisional license to be amended to a continuous license. The provider shall:
(1) Be in compliance with Chapter 5101:2-14 of the Administrative Code.
(2) Have publicly funded children enrolled and attending the home.
(C) The county department of job and family services (CDJFS) may recommend revocation of a provisional license to the Ohio department of job and family services (ODJFS) at any time during the provisional period for any of the following reasons:
(1) The provider has failed to comply with the requirements of Chapter 5104. of the Revised Code and or Chapter 5101:2-14 of the Administrative Code.
(2) The provider has furnished or made misleading or false statements or reports to ODJFS or the CDJFS.
(3) The provider has refused to allow ODJFS or the CDJFS staff access onto its premises or to any areas used for child care.
(D) The CDJFS may recommend to allow the provider a maximum of thirty additional days to demonstrate compliance with the requirements.