(A) The licensed type B home provider may provide child care for no more than six children at any one time. No more than three of those children may be under two years of age.
(B) Any child present at home who meets any of the following shall be counted in the group size:
(1) All children under six years old.
(2) Children six years old through fourteen years old who are not related to the provider.
(3) Children six years old through seventeen years old who are related to the provider and for whom care is privately or publicly funded.
(4) Children fifteen years of age through seventeen years old who are not related to the provider and for whom care is privately or publicly funded.
(5) Foster children shall be counted as a child not related to the provider.
(C) If the caretaker of a child is also present, the child does not count in group size, unless the caretaker is the provider, assistant, employee, emergency caregiver or substitute caregiver.
(D) The provider shall maintain a daily attendance record indicating the hours of child care services provided for each (public and private) child.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 01/01/2019
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5104.018
Rule Amplifies: 5104.018
Prior Effective Dates: 4/1/82, 5/20/83, 9/1/86, 5/1/89, 10/15/96, 10/1/97 (Emer.), 12/30/97, 4/1/03, 8/14/08.