(A) A program may request a review of the following:
(1) Denial of a star rating as a result of the desk review or verification visit.
(2) The award of a lesser star rating at the completion of the verification visit.
(B) A program shall complete and submit the JFS 01155 "Request for Review for Licensing and Step Up to Quality" ( 12/2016) within seven business days of the following:
(1) Notification of the denial of the star rating .
(2) Notification of the star rating award.
(3) Notification of the removal or reduction of the star rating.
(C) The program shall receive a written decision of the review by the ODJFS.
(D) The program may not request a review of a discontinued star rating as a result of the program failing to submit a renewal registration or an annual report.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 10/01/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5104.29
Rule Amplifies: 5104.29
Prior Effective Dates: 7/1/09, 10/1/13, 7/20/2014, 09/28/2015