(A) The public children services agency (PCSA) shall provide or arrange for the provision of services to any unmarried minor female who meets both of the following:
(1) Is adjudicated as an abused, neglected or dependent child.
(2) Is pregnant or has delivered a child.
(B) The PCSA shall develop and complete a case plan pursuant to the requirements set forth in rule 5101:2-38-01 or 5101:2-38-05 of the Administrative Code. The PCSA shall consider including the following:
(1) Services to assist the unmarried minor female and the child's father in providing the necessary care for the child including, but not limited to:
(a) Parent education.
(b) Child development.
(c) Family budgeting.
(d) Self sufficiency.
(2) Health related services for the unmarried minor female and child.
(3) Referrals to:
(a) Ohio early start.
(b) Head start.
(c) Early intervention services.
(d) Child support enforcement agency.
(e) Services for the minor's parents, guardian or custodian.
(D) When the unmarried minor female is a member of an "Ohio Works First" (OWF) assistance group, the PCSA shall work with the county department of job and family service (CDJFS) in coordinating services to the unmarried minor female. At the request of the CDJFS, the PCSA shall assist with the following:
(1) Determining if it would be in the best interests of an unmarried minor parent to reside in the household of a parent, legal guardian or specified relative of the unmarried minor parent.
(2) Locating an adult-supervised living arrangement when it is determined that it would not be in the bests interests of an unmarried minor parent to reside in the household of her or his parent, legal guardian or specified relative.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 07/31/2009 and 08/01/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5103.03 , 5153.166
Rule Amplifies: 5103.03 , 5153.166
Prior Effective Dates: 4/1/86 (Emer.), 7/1/86, 3/1/96, 10/1/97 (Emer.), 12/30/97, 05/01/03, 10/9/2006