(A) A foster home shall comply with the following meal requirements:
(1) Each foster child shall be provided with three meals a day.
(2) Each meal shall be served at regular intervals.
(3) Each meal shall conform to any religious dietary restrictions or any other dietary restrictions.
(4) Each meal shall be provided in accordance with any special instructions prescribed by the foster child's physician.
(5) Food provided to a foster child shall be:
(c) Available in sufficient quantity.
(6) A nutritious snack shall be available to children between meals.
(B) A foster child shall not be denied the opportunity to eat with other members of the foster home.
(C) Each foster home shall use milk that meets the requirements of state laws and local ordinances or regulations for pasteurized or certified milk.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 11/19/2018 and 04/01/2024
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5103.03
Rule Amplifies: 5103.02, 5103.03
Prior Effective Dates: 12/30/1966, 10/01/1986, 01/01/1991, 01/01/2003, 08/01/2009, 07/01/2014