(A) The Ohio department of job and family services (ODJFS) issues the FAET participant allowance allocation to reimburse the county job and family services (CDJFS) for eligible expenses incurred by recipients participating in the FAET program.
(B) ODJFS issues the FAET participant allowance allocation on a federal fiscal year (FFY) basis. ODJFS will communicate the funding and liquidation periods for this allocation through the county finance information system (CFIS). The CDJFS must expend funds by the end of the funding period and disburse and report expenditures no later than the end of the liquidation period.
(C) The FAET participant allowance allocation consists of fifty per cent state and fifty per cent federal funds. The catalogue of federal domestic assistance (CFDA) number for the federal portion of this allocation is 10.561.
(E) The CDJFS must report participant allowance expenses not captured in client registry information system-enhanced (CRIS-E) on the JFS 02827 "Public Assistance Quarterly Financial Statement" as described in rule 5101:9-7-29 of the Administrative Code. The following are allowable activities for the FAET participant allowance:
(1) Transportation (bus passes, mileage reimbursement, transportation contracts with taxi/transportation companies);
(2) Tuition/fees, training materials, books, registration fees;
(3) Clothing for job interviews, uniforms;
(4) Licensing/bonding fees, fingerprinting, background checks; and
(5) Other services that are necessary for FAET participation.