(A) Community-based correctional facilities receiving funding by the department of rehabilitation and correction will meet the following specific standards of operation:
(1) The governing board of the facility shall hold meetings at least semi-annually with the facility director or contracting agency.
(2) The facility shall submit an annual program analysis no later than sixty days after the end of the fiscal year. The program analysis shall at a minimum include:
(a) Education level of offenders at program entry and exit in reading, math, language and average education level, if applicable;
(b) Number of GED tests taken by offenders; and
(c) Number of GED tests passed by offenders.
(3) The facility shall be clean and in good repair with housekeeping and maintenance plans in effect.
(4) There shall be a minimum of two photographs taken of each offender and placed as follows:
(a) Main control post or designated area; and
(b) Offender file
(5) The facility shall implement a policy and procedure that documents the increased surveillance of offenders at intervals of no more than twenty minutes if an offender currently presents the following: suicidal, assaultive, or escape risks.
(6) A written policy and procedure shall be implemented for offenders placed into disciplinary isolation. The policy, at a minimum, shall include a documented physical observation of offenders at least every thirty minutes during isolation.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5120.01 , 5120.111
Rule Amplifies: 2301.51 , 2301.52 , 2301.55 , 2301.56 , 2301.57 , 2301.571 , 2301.58 , 5120.111
Prior Effective Dates: 12/15/06