(A) A local or joint county corrections planning board or its designee, shall have responsibilities for managing the continuum of community control sanctions, including:
(1) Fiscal and operational requirements;
(3) Complying with all the following requirements:
(a) Relevant local, state and federal laws;
(b) Relevant administrative rules of the department of rehabilitation and correction ("department");
(c) The department's bureau of community sanctions' policies, procedures and standards relating to these programs; and
(d) Any terms and conditions contained in the grant agreement between the county, group of counties, or municipality and the department; and
(4) Working cooperatively with other areas of the local criminal justice system and the department.
(B) The following shall be subject to a fiscal audit by personnel of the department:
(1) A county or municipality receiving funding for a community control sanction;
(2) Organizations contracting with a county, group of counties or municipality for services included in the approved grant application.
Each county, municipality or contracted organization that receives funding from the department for a community control sanction shall establish and maintain financial records for expenditures that relate directly to the program.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 01/05/2017 and 04/08/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5120.01, 5149.31
Rule Amplifies: 5149.34, 5149.35, 5149.36
Prior Effective Dates: 7/19/93 (Emer.), 10/13/93, 7/1/96, 3/25/00, 7/1/02, 4/8/07