(A) The purpose of this rule is to ensure that the agency plans and develops services to meet the needs of the population served.
(B) The agency shall define in writing its mission, vision and goals.
(C) The agency shall develop a written description of each service provided, which shall include:
(1) The description of the service;
(2) Schedule of the days the service is available, and hours of operation;
(3) Needs and characteristics of the population served;
(4) Goals and scope of service; and
(5) Description of services which are offered through referral or affiliations with other providers, and the responsibilities of each agency or provider.
(D) The agency shall revise and update the service description when any of the information required in paragraph (C) of this rule changes.
(E) The agency service plan shall be available for review by persons served, their family, significant others and the public.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 07/01/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5119.61(A), 5119.611(C)
Rule Amplifies: 5119.61(A), 5119.611(C)
Prior Effective Dates: 5/10/79, 1/1/91, 10/1/93