(A) Each agency shall have policies and/or procedures addressing the completion of discharge summaries.
(B) The discharge summary shall include, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) Date of admission of the client;
(2) Date of the last service provided to the client;
(3) Results of the service(s) provided;
(4) Recommendations made to the client, as appropriate to the individualized service plan, including referrals made to other community resources;
(5) Medications prescribed by the agency upon the client's termination from service;
(6) Upon involuntary termination from service, documentation that the client was informed of his/her right to file an appeal; and
(7) Dated signature and credentials of the staff member completing the summary.
Rule promulgated under: RC 119.03
Rule authorized by: RC 5119.01(H), 5119.61(A), 5119.611(C)
Rule amplifies: RC 5119.01(H), 5119.61(A), 5119.611(C)
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 03/12/2003 and 09/04/2008