(A) A CCF shall have a written policy regarding the use of volunteers.
(B) If volunteers are used, the CCF shall:
(1) Have written procedures for securing citizen-involvement programming, including roles as advisors, liaison between the program and the public, direct service roles, and cooperative endeavors with the residents.
(2) Have a system for selection, training, term of service, and definition of tasks, responsibilities and authority for volunteers.
(3) Recruit volunteers from all cultural backgrounds and socioeconomic levels of the community.
(4) Provide orientation and training before they participate in their assignments.
(5) Permit volunteers to perform professional services, only when certified or licensed to do so.
(6) Have a CCF staff member supervise volunteer services.
(7) Provide for liability claims in the form of insurance, signed waivers or other legal provision, valid in the jurisdiction in which the program is located.