(1) "Public health lead investigation" means, in accordance with rule 3701-30-01 of the Administrative Code, an investigation conducted by a public health lead investigator in accordance with rule 3701-30-07 of the Administrative Code.
(2) "Public health lead risk assessment" means, in accordance with rule 3701-30-01 of the Administrative Code, a lead risk assessment conducted by a public health lead investigator in accordance with rule 3701-30-08 of the Administrative Code.
(B) An "environmental assessment" is a public health lead investigation performed by the Ohio department of health in accordance with section 3742 of the Revised Code.
(C) Environmental assessments will be reimbursed by the department provided all the following requirements are met:
(1) The individual is under age twenty-one.
(2) The individual's blood lead level indicates poisoning, as determined using standards set by the centers for disease control and prevention (CDC).
(3) The assessment is conducted by the Ohio department of health.
(4) The rate of reimbursement has been negotiated and mutually agreed upon by the Ohio department of health and the Ohio department of job and family services. The rate shall be based on the costs of providing assessment services to eligible medicaid recipients as incurred by the Ohio department of health.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 11/10/2005 and 07/01/2011
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 5111.02
Rule Amplifies: 5111.01, 5111.02
Prior Effective Dates: 11/1/85, 8/1/01