(A) Cattle moved within Ohio for exhibition:
(1) The animals presented for exhibition must show no symptoms or evidence of an infectious or contagious disease.
(B) All cattle imported into Ohio for exhibition must:
(1) Be accompanied by a certificate of veterinary inspection issued within thirty days preceding the opening date of the exhibition and be identified with official individual identification;
(2) Originate from a tuberculosis-accredited free herd, an accredited free state or zone, or a modified accredited advanced state or zone;
(4) If originate from an accreditation preparatory or a non-accredited state or zone are prohibited from exhibition;
(5) If from a brucellosis class A state or area/zone must be negative to an official brucellosis test within thirty days of the opening date of the exhibition unless: they are under six months of age, steers, or official vaccinates under twenty months of age (dairy) or twenty-four months of age (beef); and
(6) If from a brucellosis class B or C state or area/zone must meet all requirements for pre-entry testing as specified in 9 C.F.R. 78.9 and obtain an Ohio permit prior to movement.
(C) Cattle from a brucellosis certified free herd or class free state or area/zone are not required to be brucellosis tested.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 08/13/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 901.72, 941.03
Rule Amplifies: 901.72, 941.10
Prior Effective Dates: 3-12-90; 1-30-91; 2-26-96; 6-15-98; 3-19-99; 5-31-01