(A) Goats moved within Ohio for exhibition:
(1) The animal presented for exhibition must show no symptoms or evidence of an infectious or contagious disease.
(B) Goats imported into Ohio for exhibition:
(1) Must be accompanied by a certificate of veterinary inspection issued within thirty days preceding the opening date of the exhibition and be identified with official individual identification; and
(2) The animal presented for exhibition must show no symptoms or evidence of an infectious or contagious disease; and
(3) The owner and the veterinarian must attest to the following statement written on the certificate of veterinary inspection "the goats in this shipment are not known to be under any movement restrictions because of scrapie."
(5) Originate from a bovine accredited free state or zone, or a bovine modified accredited advanced state or zone; or
(C) If originate from a bovine accreditation preparatory or a bovine non-accredited state or zone are prohibited from exhibition.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 08/13/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 941.03
Rule Amplifies: 941.06 , 941.10
Prior Effective Dates: 3/10/90, 2/26/96, 3/19/99, 5/31/01, 2/12/07