(A) Sheep moved within Ohio for exhibition:
(1) The animal presented for exhibition must show no symptoms or evidence of an infectious or contagious disease.
(2) All sexually intact animals and any wether eighteen months of age and older must be identified with an official identification as defined in rule 901:1-13-04 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Sheep imported into Ohio for exhibition:
(1) Must be accompanied by a certificate of veterinary inspection issued within thirty days preceding the exhibition opening date of the exhibition and be identified with official individual identification; and
(2) The animal presented for exhibition must show no symptoms or evidence of an infectious or contagious disease; and
(3) The owner and the veterinarian must attest to the following statement written on the certificate of veterinary inspection "the sheep in this shipment are not known to be under any movement restrictions because of scrapie."
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 08/13/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 941.03
Rule Amplifies: 941.10
Prior Effective Dates: 3-10-90; 2-26-96; 3-19-99; 5-31-01, 2/12/07