(A) No person shall be qualified either through completion of a training course or through work experience to apply HACCP principles unless the person can establish to the satisfaction of the director of agriculture or his representative the ability to:
(1) Develop a HACCP plan or adapt a generic HACCP plan that meets the requirements of paragraph (B) of rule 901:11-3-06 of the Administrative Code;
(2) Determine, in accordance with rule 901:11-3-07 of the Administrative Code, when a deviation from a critical limit occurs, whether or not the HACCP plan needs to be modified to reduce the risk of reoccurrence of the deviation, and modifying the plan as necessary; and,
(3) Implement the requirements of rule 901:11-3-08 of the Administrative Code by:
(a) Verifying the adequacy of a HACCP plan;
(b) Reassessing the adequacy of a HACCP plan; and,
(c) Conducting a review of the records documenting a HACCP plan.
(B) A person may establish that they meet the requirements of paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(3) of this rule by:
(1) Submitting evidence of the successful completion of a formal training course in HACCP principles; or,
(2) Submitting a resume of work experience and work product demonstrating their ability to perform the tasks listed in paragraphs (A)(1) to (A)(3) of this rule.