Pursuant to 901:2-2-01 of the Administrative Code, 9 C.F.R. 500.6 shall be read as follows:
(A) The department, in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code, may revoke an inspection license from an establishment when it finds:
(1) An establishment produced and shipped adulterated product;
(2) An establishment did not have or maintain a HACCP plan in accordance with 9 C.F.R. 417 ;
(3) An establishment did not have or maintain an SSOP in accordance with 9 C.F.R. 416 ;
(4) An establishment did not maintain sanitary conditions;
(5) An establishment did not collect and analyze samples for escherichia coli biotype 1 and record results as prescribed in either 9 C.F.R. 310.25(a) or 9 C.F.R. 381.94(a) ;
(6) An establishment did not comply with the salmonella performance standard requirements as prescribed in sections 9 C.F.R. 310.25(b);
(7) An establishment handled or slaughtered animals in an inhumane manner as defined in 9 C.F.R. 301.2 ;
(8) An establishment operator, officer, employee, or agent assaulted, threatened to assault, intimidated, or interfered with a department employee; or
(9) A recipient of inspection or anyone responsibly connected to the recipient is unfit to engage in any business requiring inspection as specified in paragraph (B) of rule 901:2-2-07 of the Administrative Code.
(B) An establishment may make a request to the department for a voluntary withdrawal of its inspection license during any time their facility is not in operation. The department shall provided the establishment with a copy of a completed exemption from meat inspection form.