(A) The director may refuse to grant inspection because an applicant:
(1) Does not have a HACCP plan as required by 9 C.F.R. 417 ;
(2) Does not have sanitation standard operating procedures as required by 9 C.F.R. 416 ;
(3) Has not demonstrated that adequate sanitary conditions exist in the establishment as required by 9 C.F.R. 308 or 9 C.F.R. 381 subpart h, and 9 C.F.R. 416 ;
(4) Has not demonstrated that livestock will be handled and slaughtered humanely; or
(5) Is unfit to engage in any business requiring inspection as specified in paragraph
(B) of rule 901:2-1-04 of the Administrative Code.
(B) If the director refuses to grant inspection, the applicant will be provided the opportunity for a hearing in accordance with Chapter 119. of the Revised Code.