Chapter 901:3-63 Family Farm Loan Plan
(A) Obligations on the guaranteed portions of loans made pursuant to the FFLP may not be transferred by applicant unless a proposed transferee qualifies for an FFLP loan as a new borrower under the terms and conditions set forth in rule 901:3-63-02 of the Administrative Code and the transfer is agreed to by the lending institution, the AFC, and the director.
(B) Lending institutions which have granted the non-guaranteed portion of loans pursuant to the FFLP shall not transfer, discount, sell, or otherwise dispose of any contract of guarantee executed between the lending institution and the director and shall remain responsible for all obligations under such contracts of guarantee until completion of the full term of the guaranteed portion of any loan.
(A) By the last day of each month, the DOD shall issue a report on the number and status of all loans currently outstanding under the FFLP. Each report shall contain, at a minimum, the following information:
(1) The total number of all loans serviced to date for the FFLP;
(2) The total amount of all loans serviced to date for the FFLP;
(3) The total number and total amount of all loans serviced during the previous month for the FFLP;
(4) The total number of all FFLP loans for which payments have been current, and the ratio of this number to the total number of FFLP loans made under the program;
(5) The total number of FFLP loans for which payments have been late, and the ratio of this number to the total number of FFLP loans made under the program;
(6) The total number of FFLP loans which have defaulted, and the ratio of this number to the total number of FFLP loans made under the program;
(7) The name of each lending institution which has participated or is participating in the program, and the total amount of guaranteed loan funds received by each such institution;
(8) The total number of loan application packages sent to the ODA during the previous month; and
(9) Any other information deemed useful for monitoring the FFLP, or required by the AFC or the director.
(B) Upon a request by the director, a representative of the ODA shall personally visit, observe, and evaluate farm operations managed by loan recipients participating in the FFLP. For each visit made, the representative shall prepare and present to the director a written report stating the date and time of the visit, the location of the farm business visited, the persons with whom the representative spoke during the visit, the purpose of the visit, the general condition of the farm business for which the FFLP loan was made, any progress being made by the loan recipient in developing and advancing the farm business for which the FFLP loan was made, any significant problems encountered with the farm business for which the FFLP loan was made, and a general summary of the manner in which the loan recipient is applying loan funds to, and managing, the farm business for which the FFLP loan was made. The representative's report shall be given to the director no later than fourteen days following completion of the representative's visit to an FFLP loan recipient's farm business, and a copy of the report shall be sent to the loan recipient.
(A) Committee meetings
(1) Regular meetings of the agricultural finance committee shall be held on the last Thursday of every month provided that there is business to be placed on the agenda. Any person shall be able to obtain notice of regular, special and emergency meetings in accordance with paragraph (B) of this rule.
(B) Notice of meetings
(1) Adequate notice of each meeting shall be given to each member of the board. Notice of the date, starting time and location of a regularly scheduled committee meeting will be posted on the Ohio department of agriculture's web site, and may also be placed in Gongwer or Hannah news service at least ten days in advance of all regularly scheduled meetings.
(2) Notice of special and emergency meetings
Notice of date, time, place, and purpose of a special meeting shall be placed on the department's website and may also be sent placed in Gongwer or Hannah news service, as well as sent to media outlets that requested such information, at least twenty-four hours prior to said meeting.
(3) Any person may obtain prior notice of the date, time, and location of any regularly scheduled, special, emergency, or any of the aforementioned meetings when a particular type of business is to be discussed by requesting prior notification in writing from the "Ohio Department of Agriculture, Office of Rural Development, 8995 East Main Street, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068; or by calling the Rural Development Office at (614) 728-4937."