(A) No manufacturer or distributor of fertilizer, as defined in section 905.31(F) of the Revised Code, shall use any term which is defined in the current official publication of the Association of American Fertilizer Control Officials on the label of any fertilizer unless the fertilizer complies with the standard for such fertilizer which is stated in said publication.
(B) No manufacturer or distributor of a fertilizer mixture shall include the name of any plant nutrient element:
(1) Other than nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium on the label of a fertilizer other than a specialty fertilizer, unless the percentage guaranteed equals or exceeds the percentage required in the following table:
(2) Which is not named in division (1) of this section on the label of any such mixture.
(C) Each manufacturer or distributor of any fertilizer mixture which bears on its label the name of any element which is listed in (B) of this regulation, shall:
(1) List each element which is mentioned on the label and the percentage guarantee in the same order in which such elements are listed in section (B);
(2) Furnish the director of agriculture the label and directions for use of any fertilizer for which the director requests such information;
(3) Include warning or caution statements on the label for any fertilizer which contains:
(a) Three one-hundredths percent or more of boron in water soluble form;
(b) One one-thousandths percent or more of molybdenum.