(A) No person shall move or cause a regulated article to be moved from a regulated area unless:
(1) The person has first entered into a compliance agreement with the Ohio department of agriculture or the United States department of agriculture, and;
(2) The regulated article is accompanied by an official certificate from the the Ohio department of agriculture or United States department of agriculture verifying that the regulated article complies with the conditions of the associated compliance agreement.
(3) The compliance agreement may require and specify the manner in which a regulated article is harvested, treated, stored, moved, processed, or disposed. The compliance agreement may contain any other requirements that the Ohio department of agriculture determines are necessary to ensure that the purpose of the quarantine is not compromised.
(B) No person shall move or cause a regulated article to be moved through a regulated area unless:
(1) The points of origin and destination are indicated on a waybill accompanying the regulated article; and
(2) The regulated article is moved through the quarantined area without stopping, or has been stored, packed, or handled at locations approved by an inspector as not posing a risk of infestation by Asian longhorned beetle; and
(3) The article has not been combined or commingled with other articles so as to lose its individual identity.
(C) No person shall dispose of a regulated article except in a manner prescribed in a compliance agreement.