(A) Scale weight tickets, other than those approved for use by persons licensed under the United States Warehouse Act, which are used to weigh agricultural commodities handled shall contain only the following:
(1) The tickets shall be serially numbered and must be used in numerical order;
(2) The name of the licensed handler and location of warehouse;
(3) Inclusion of the telephone number; hours of operation, and\or facility address is acceptable;
(4) Date the commodity is weighed;
(5) Designation that the commodity is inbound or outbound at the handler's warehouse;
(6) Name of the depositor (inbound), or consignee (outbound);
(7) Name of the commodity;
(8) The gross, tare, and net weight of the commodity and adjustments due to quality factors, if applicable;
(9) The marketing transaction type;
(10) Vehicle driver on or off the scale at the time of weighing;
(11) The ticket shall be initialed by the commodity tester;
(B) One copy of each scale weight ticket shall be retained by the licensed handler as permanent record.
(C) A copy of a scale weight ticket that is used in weighing agricultural commodities or other products that is voided shall be retained as part of the permanent record of the licensed handler.