(A) Additional examinations shall occur for any of the following reasons:
(1) The issuance of a W-70; violation notice for errors other than inventory reduction or unsigned delayed price agreements, or,
(2) Failure to comply with a W-70; or,
(3) Insufficient assets to cover delayed price obligations, insufficient grain inventories to cover grain bailment obligations; or.
(4) Financial statement indicates total assets do not equal or exceed total liabilities; failure to meet the applicable net worth requirement set forth in Chapter 926. of the Revised Code; or
(5) Financial statement indicates current assets do not equal or exceed current liabilities; or,
(6) Incomplete, inadequate or non-current records or inventory; or
(7) Unsafe warehouse conditions.
(B) If the director or his designated representative is unable to conduct or complete an examination, the licensed handler may be charged as follows:
(1) The hourly salary of the examiner times the number of hours required to complete the examination; meals, lodging and mileage, and;
(2) Such additional necessary incidental expenses as may be approved by the director of agriculture.