(A) The site manual shall describe the system of operation to be used and shall address, but not be limited to the following elements.
(1) Site plan showing a plan view of the site with all components in place including fencing, site furniture, the jump zone, safety space, jump area and jump direction defined.
(2) Site plan showing a profile of the site defining the jump platform and its supporting structure, the jump area, the jump zone, the safety space.
(3) A complete description of all components in the rigging system which shall include manufacturers specification or a laboratory test certificate of each component.
(4) A complete description of all operator, jumper and passenger safety equipment.
(5) A complete description of all rescue equipment.
(6) A complete job description of all personnel employed on the site with the minimum qualifications of each person and complete detail of work periods required.
(7) A complete description of emergency procedures to be taken in all possible scenarios which may occur.
(8) A complete description of standard operating procedures of every person employed in the processing of the bungee jumper.
(9) A complete description of the reporting procedures to authorities of incidents resulting in injury.
(10) A complete description of the reporting procedure for any incidents which do not result in injury but which were not in accordance with normal operational procedures.
(11) A complete description of equipment inspection procedures and the logging of those inspections.
(12) A complete description of maintenance procedures.
(13) A complete description of the qualifications of jump masters employed on the site.
(B) Each member of the operating staff shall have a thorough knowledge of the site operating manual.
(C) Non-compliance with any of the criteria contained in the site manual may result in suspension or cancellation of the permit.