(A) The Ohio department of agriculture may perform laboratory services when in the opinion of the director , the department has personnel and facilities available to perform such services.
(B) The department may require any person desiring a laboratory service to:
(1) Sign a laboratory services agreement with the department as approved by the director;
(2) Pay the department in advance or pay a deposit for the desired service; and
(3) Submit a schedule, listing dates and numbers of samples to be submitted when requesting services on a recurring basis.
(C) Samples for seed testing performed by the division of plant health shall be tested for purity and germination, when requested and in order of receipt, without cost during the period of June first through December thirty-first of each year in accordance with the following schedule:
(1) Three samples of seed of any kind, excluding mixes of seed; or
(2) One sample of seed that is mixed seed sample.