(A) The Department of Agriculture may perform laboratory services as listed in regulations 901-15-01 through 901-15-05 inclusive, at the rates stated therein, when in the opinion of the Director of Agriculture, the department has personnel and facilities available to perform such services.
(B) The department may require any person desiring a laboratory service listed in regulations 901-15-01 through 901-15-05 inclusive to:
(1) Sign a laboratory services agreement with the department as approved by the director;
(2) Pay the department in advance or pay a deposit for the desired service;
(3) Submit a schedule, listing dates and numbers of samples to be submitted when requesting services on a recurring basis.
(C) All monies received for laboratory services will be credited to operating rotary 701-601.
(D) Any agreement for laboratory services:
(1) Shall terminate in not more than one year from the date on which it was approved by the director;
(2) May be terminated by either party with a written notice to the other party, to be effective thirty days from date of notice;
(E) For laboratory services not listed in regulations 901-15-01 through 901-15-05 the rates are to be established by mutual agreement between parties based on the following criteria:
(1) Personnel and facilities are available for such service;
(2) The fee for such service must be deposited with the department;
(3) The rates for such services are to be based on the following:
(a) Equipment set-up and clean-up time;
(b) Sample preparation time;
(c) Analyst time;
(d) Supervisor time;
(e) Equipment and facilities overhead.