This is a mandatory rule.
(1) Disqualification from any exhibition;
(2) Disqualification of the exhibition livestock from any exhibition;
(3) Continuing education;
(4) Written letter of reprimand;
(5) Forfeiture or return of awards, prizes, premiums, or proceeds; or
(6) Pre-exhibition drug testing.
(B) Disqualification may include any or all shows and classes and may be for any number of years.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 01/05/2016 and 03/21/2021
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 901.72
Rule Amplifies: 901.74
Prior Effective Dates: 6/23/96, 6/1/98, 03/25/00