This is a mandatory rule.
(A) Any person who violates a provision of sections 901.70 through 901.76 inclusive, or 2925.04 of the Revised Code or any provision of this chapter, is subject to any of the following disciplinary actions:
(1) Disqualification from any exhibition;
(2) Disqualification of the exhibition livestock from any exhibition;
(3) Continuing education;
(4) Written letter of reprimand;
(5) Forfeiture or return of awards, prizes, premiums or proceeds;
(6) Pre-exhibition drug testing.
(B) Disqualification may include any or all shows and classes and may be for any number of years.