(A) Each society shall:
(1) Issue each membership certificate in the name of the individual who paid the required annual membership fee .
(2) Permit only those persons who paid the required annual membership fee and whose signatures appear upon their membership certificates to:
(a) Vote at the annual election of directors of the society; and
(b) Hold any office of the society.
(3) Issue no membership certificate to any entity other than a natural person.
(B) Membership certificates issued by each agricultural society shall bear:
(1) The dates (day and year) the membership begins and terminates;
(2) The name of the society; and
(3) A space for the signature of the purchaser of said membership.