(A) Each society shall:
(1) Issue each membership certificate in the name of the individual who paid the required annual membership fee.
(2) Permit only those persons who paid the required annual membership fee and whose signatures appear upon their membership certificates to:
(a) Vote at the annual election of directors of the society; and
(b) Hold any office of the society.
(3) Issue no membership certificate to any entity other than a natural person.
(B) Membership certificates issued by each agricultural society shall bear:
(1) The dates (day and year) the membership begins and terminates;
(2) The name of the society; and
(3) A space for the signature of the purchaser of said membership.