(A) "Junior fair premiums" as used in the forms for the annual reports of agricultural societies means:
(1) Money paid by a society as awards to individual members or groups of members, of junior organizations for which the society provides awards in its annual premium list;
(2) Money expended by a society for ribbons, banners, medals, achievement pins, trophies, or merchandise awarded to such members; and
(3) Money expended by a society for trips awarded to junior organization members, or to leaders of such junior organizations.
(B) To qualify for receipt of any subsidy provided by the General Assembly of Ohio for junior fair premiums a society shall:
(1) Have awarded premiums as defined in paragraph (A) of this rule;
(2) Prior to December first of the year in which such fair was held:
(a) Submit to the director of agriculture a statement of the classes for which premiums were awarded to members of junior organizations, the amount of premiums actually paid in each class, and the amounts paid for other expenses made necessary by junior organization activities sponsored by the society ; and
(b) Certify to the director of agriculture the total amount paid by the society for premiums for members of junior organizations.