(A) An applicant for a wildlife shelter permit or wildlife propagation permits shall file an application for a permit with the director of agriculture on a form prescribed and provided by the director. In addition to the information required by section 935.05 of the Revised Code, the application shall include all of the following:
(1) A declaration as to whether the applicant will have employees working on their behalf;
(3) An opportunity for the applicant to request the department make a determination as to the suitability of equivalent materials used in the applicant's facility.
(B) An application for a wildlife shelter permit or wildlife propagation permit shall not be considered complete until all of the following have been submitted to the director:
(1) The completed and signed application form;
(2) A completed and signed background check and permission and release form and applicable fee;
(6) The appropriate fee as required in division (C) of section 935.05 of the Revised Code for wildlife shelter permits or division (B) of section 935.07 of the Revised Code for wildlife propagation permits;
(7) The affidavit attesting that the applicant will not allow members of the public to be in contact with a dangerous wild animal required by division (A)(5) of section 935.06 of the Revised Code; and,
(8) The affidavit attesting that the applicant will maintain the facility in which the dangerous wild animals are to be kept in accordance with Chapter 935. of the Revised Code and Chapter 901:1-4 of the Administrative Code, as required by division (A)(8) of section 935.06 of the Revised Code.
(9) For wildlife shelter permit applications, the applicant has signed an affidavit attesting that each dangerous wild animal that is possessed by the applicant has been sterilized. However, a dangerous wild animal is not required to be sterilized if a veterinarian that is qualified to provide veterinary care to the dangerous wild animal determines that the sterilization is medically contraindicated and the applicant has submitted a copy of the veterinarian's written determination with the applicant's application.