(A) Each frozen dessert manufacturer shall maintain sanitation control records that document the verification and corrections prescribed by rules 901:11-3-07 and 901:11-3-08 of the Administrative Code. These records shall also include;
(1) The name and location of the processor;
(2) The date and time of the activity that the record reflects;
(3) The signature or initials of the person performing the operation; and
(4) Where appropriate, the identity of the product and the production code, if any. Processing and other information shall be entered on records at the time that it is observed.
(B) Record retention.
(1) All records required by this part shall be retained at the manufacture milk processing facility for at least one year after the date they were prepared.
(2) Records that relate to the general adequacy of equipment or processes being used by a frozen dessert manufacturer, including the results of scientific studies and evaluations, shall be retained at the processing facility for at least one year after their applicability to the product being produced at the facility.
(C) The records may be maintained on computers if appropriate controls are implemented to ensure the integrity of the electronic data and signatures.