(A) The license fees established by a licensor pursuant to section 3717.25 of the Revised Code for retail food establishments as described in section 3717.01 of the Revised Code shall be specified for the following categories:
(3) Temporary retail food establishments as a per event fee or as a per day fee;
(4) Mobile retail food establishments ; and,
(5) Micro markets, defined in rule 3717-1-01 of the Administrative Code, which shall be charged a license fee of ninety dollars upon implementation of this rule. Two years from the effective date of this rule the license fee shall be determined according to paragraph (A)(1) of this rule.
(B) The licensor may establish a different fee for retail food establishments it classifies as:
(1) Noncommercial retail food establishments in all risk level categories, which shall be fifty per cent of the fee established in paragraphs (A)(1) and (A)(2) of this rule, as applicable; and
(2) Noncommercial temporary retail food establishments, which shall be fifty per cent of the fee established in paragraph (A)(3) of this rule.
(C) The licensor may establish fees for:
(1) Review of facility layout and equipment specifications for retail food establishments, other than temporary retail food establishments;
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 06/10/2014
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 3717.04 , 3717.07
Rule Amplifies: 3717.07 , 3717.25
Prior Effective Dates: 2-1-01; 12-14-01 (Emer.); 3-1-02