(A) The initial and renewal fee for a private applicator license is thirty dollars per licensing period.
(B) The licensing period for private applicators shall commence on the first day of April and shall expire on the last day of March of the third year following issuance of the license.
(C) A applicant shall be issued a private applicator license if the applicant has satisfied the licensing requirements set out in Chapter 921. of the Revised Code and the rules adopted thereunder, and the following have been received by the director:
(1) A completed formal application;
(2) Demonstration that the applicant possesses the adequate knowledge and competence to apply pesticides within the pesticide use categories for which the applicant seeks licensure, as set forth in rule 901:5-11-08 of the Administrative Code; and
(3) The fee as set forth in paragraph (A) of this rule.
(D) Nonresident private applicators may be exempted from the requirements of paragraph (C) (2) of this rule for those pesticide use categories in which they are currently licensed in their state of residence if:
(1) The nonresident private applicator has filed with the director an official copy of the nonresident private applicator's valid license; and
(2) A reciprocal agreement has been reached with the licensing state finding that the requirements for obtaining licensure and determining competence in the licensing state are deemed to be substantially equivalent to those in Ohio.